01 October 2005

::Digimagicians::

30th Sept!
This marks the end of my stay in Digimagic, my first company after graduation!
Although it was only a short stay, I've enjoyed my fellow digimagicians' company..And i do learnt a lot from them as well! They are so sweet and fun-loving....i wish and i hope my next colleagues would be as fun as them! Gonna miss them!!!
Picture says a thousand words..so here's a pic to show how funloving they are!!




















They even bought me a wallet as a farewell gift! I'm so touched!! As i was still rushing for some work, i haven't got the chance to buy or write anything to them...*sob*









And then that sneaky Yvonne, slotted a note into the wallet, without my knowing. She's always full of surprises...and yea..Yvonne, I love you too!!! *muacks*













All right...before i start looking for other jobs and worry about being unemployed, i better have my well-deserved break and enjoy the freedom while it last....*phew*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.