17 June 2006

:: Changes ::

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, it is now saturday morning at 4.50am and i'm still wide awake.
Yes and you can see some changes in my blog. Change the outlook basically.
Thought it'll look brighter and fresher instead of the dark blackie one.
What do you think?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier in the afternoon, he brought me to one of the new shopping centre in JB. It was huge! But there ain't many apparrel shops...quite a disappointment. Nonetheless, i still bought 2 pieces of clothes. Hahahhaha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changes.
I must say he did made lotsa changes for me. 360 degrees or even more.
I should be happy and enjoy the attention and concern that he is showering me now...after the long wait of 2 years......isn't it?
However, i found myself grumbling and feeling upset for the slightest thing he does. Why?
Isn't such changes good? Isn't this what i've been wishing and waiting for?
If so, why am I feeling like this?
I've been trying to ask myself and can't figure out why. And have been constantly reminding myself to be more tolerant and don't get irritated so easily.
I really wonder why. Like he said, when I'm not in town, I'd call him and sounded like I miss him alot. But when I'm in town, i treated him hot and cold. Why why why????
Has the passion faded? Has the fire gone? Or have we stuck in this stage for too long?
I really hope i'd buck up and get rid of this feeling soon!
But how?? Somebody tell me please?
Feel so guilty!!


It surely doesn't help when I'm still bothered by the family issue. They still didn't know.
I think i should break the news again...soon. REAL soon.

Talking about marriage.... it's quite scary at times to think about whether this person is the ONE for you and the ONE that you are going to spend with for the rest of your life. One wrong move and that's it. So....how do you know whether someone is THE ONE?
I mean I would like him to be THE ONE...but I'm also scared coz I wonder if everything would turn out fine during the marriage life.
How would one know??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Came back from London 2 days ago. It was my first team flight. It was good.
It was nice to have someone you know on board.
Louis's friend brought us around and we had a really looooooong day.
Had breakfast in Marks & Spencer, went to Museum of Design, had lunch in a typical English restaurant, been up the London Eye(it was terribly HOT especially when we are trapped in the capsule in the summer!), ate at a lovely dessert restaurant, having some laughs at the Stand-up comedy club.

It was another marvellous london trip.
I swear I would head to Stonehenge and WIndsor Castle the next time when I go there.

As for the pics...I;m still waiting for Louis to send to me. L O U I S!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

:: Velviie :: said...

It's not as bad as it is. Its just me and my mood swings. Trying to control that now. Heehee.. its getting better. :p

:: Velviie :: said...

hmm..a long period of time? But...its just recently that im feeling like this wor..just this month leh? i think u have mistaken...
Anyway, in any way if i need to de-stress, i won't stroke ur fur. I'll just whack you and pluck out your fur.