04 December 2006

:: Ward 56, Bed 11 ::

EERrr...NO, u didn't see wrongly. I'm STILL here. Just that i have shifted to Bed 11.
Why????? Well, that depends on whether u wanna hear the hospital's reason or our very own deduction.

Hospital:
They changed the medicine that is needed to curb the PVCs that I'm having in order to have a more accurate MRI test. Apparently, the medicine previously was not able to curb it, even with an increased dosage. How stubborn my heart is!!

The MRI is tentatively set on Thursday but they are trying to push for tuesday which is tommorrow. The MRI is to find out the structure of my heart..to see if they are normal. I did the ultrasound on saturday..and the report said that it is good, except that one of my valve is not working properly...but that's fine.

So.. they have changed to a stronger medicine, and with that, there might be some side effects. Hence, i still need to stay on for them to monitor. The medicine was said to cause a more serious uneven heart rythm if taken long term. But the doc assessed the risk, and felt that I won't be affected.

With all these going around, i suddenly forgot why I need to go thru all these testings. Why ah? What are they trying to achieve or determine?? The cause of my obstinate PVCs? Or if i have a heart disease?? EERrrr?

Our own deduction:
Hospital just want our money. Ok, as simple as that. Need more explanation???

************************************
Got bored in the room and we started playing with my web cam. Some pictures that we took. Do I look a BIT SICK at all?????
Hahahhaa





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, you DO look kinda A BIT sick... a bit sick of the hospital that is! Hahaha! Ok, fine, its lame, but I like it. :D

:: Velviie :: said...

hahaha...i know i know. I'm sickening! hahhaha
Duhz.