21 July 2005

:: my convocation :: 9th July 2005


on the 9th July, i attended my convocation in NUS UCC. Finally...after 3 years of slogging...no wait...after 20 over years of studying....i finally graduated not just from uni but from all schools!! As i was sitting down watching the my fellow mates up the stage, streams of past memories flowed back...the fun, the laughter, the sweat, the anger, the frustration, the helplessness.....everything.... just seemed to happen only yesterday.
A mixture of happiness and sadness i felt. Stepping into aother stage of my life makes me feel excited and motivated...dreaming of my future, painting the pictures just the way i want it. Yet... leaving the good'ol memories seems to be rather painful.

i guess...life goes on....take care my fellow mates..... those slogging days in the darn NUS...shall never forget....
*peace*

No comments: