26 July 2005

::Taurusification::

I was just mentioning...in fact, complaining to a good guy fren of mine about another guy.
Effectively, i was complaning to a Taurus about another fellow Taurus, whom i have an unusual love-hate connections with.
What a startling find.
I was about to get taurusified.

Im getting to know this taurus better thru another taurus...the way a typical taurus works, behind those weird, complex, toxicated, complicated, strange, attitude, dun-give-a-damn, cocky, one-of-a-kind tissues, membranes, blood, cells, whatever in their head. I was even glad to know that my taurus ain't the ONLY rare find in the world...there is another someone who is suffering the fate as me. So im not the only "lucky" one on earth. hahahha~ sorry mokie... perhaps ur girl and i would make great pals?? kekeke...

But anyway, i was alarmed at how these 2 tauruses shared similar behaviour and thinking...and i thought one is just bad enough...why are there two of them or even MORE!? hahhaha~ however, i'm still glad that i have someone to talk to regarding that weird creature in my museum. at least, they seem to read each other's mind. and i can benefit from it? hahaha~ show me some taurus in you, mokie. i bet i can take it....or perhaps i should learn a few tricks from ur girl? or let me know the secrets to a taurus? ahhahaha~ with an aries spirit in me, i dun believe i can't overcome this. or was it a velviie spirit in an aries? heh! im just as stubborn as those bulls! both has horns, dun they?

before i left, he whispered a "good luck"....makes me wonder if that's a blessing or a warning...coming from a true blue taurus himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taurusification is self torturing nirvana, it moistening yr inner wall, sex flushing your temple, and unfilled u right before yr imminent orgasm to evident natural supremacy when you coming back begging for more ;P