09 November 2005

:: The dark side ::

It has been ages since i last saw myself in dark hair. Come to think of it...close to 5 years...or more? So anyway, i have to get the colour done sooner or later for the job.... so, eagerly and yet reluctantly, i crawled to orchard to look for my all-time hair-stylist.
crawling to orchard...

My hair stylist was surprised (and so do i) to know that i wanna colour my hair dark. Haha~
"okay, got it. Leave it to me." he said as usual. And so i left my precious strands in his hands confidently, knowing he won't ruin my darling.

After an hour, it was done. wow...i thought what i saw was pretty refreshing. I always thought dark hair look unfavourable on me, but somehow, i felt otherwise for now. For the past few years, i had done enough damages to my hair i guess... thinking back, i had it permed twice, bleach with all kinds of colour - ash, light brown, greenish yellow, etc..... Now i'm back to the basic...and it looked....okay. i hope. Thanks to my new job, i do not have to spend unneccessary money on the colouring anymore and my torn-and-worn-out strands can finally try to recover from the colour wars....

eeerr....let's just hope i won't be sick of the dark colour soon...As for now, i like what i'm seeing. Join the dark side, people. :p


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearie.. How come your blog site has this kinda spam comments huh? Anyway, I like your dark hair!