19 November 2005

:: johnnie walker ::

Johnnie i am not... a walker i am on 15th nov.
Have been hoping, wanting, yearning and waiting to go to the newly built attraction in MacRitchie Reservoir...And have been bugging (& i REALLY mean BUG!) him to go since god-knows-when. Finally, on the fateful day of 15th Nov (yes & it gotta be one day before my first of work.... what the fuck hell!), he decided to "ok, today i feel like going...let's go!"

With such great anticipation & enthusiasm, we began to check out the map. Bloody Hell !!! Its a freaking 4km (from where we parked) walk in the nature to the tree top and 4km back!!! A total of about 8km!? And the tree top walk is only 250m!!!!! Haha~ but well, being stubborn Val, i decided to go ahead with it even though i'm not properly dressed & yes, RIGHT at 12PM on the dot! God knows why i wore a fucking slippers that day!

What greeted me at the start of the nature walk were my lovely monkeys!!! So Kawaii!!! i just have a thing with monkeys!!! too bad, didn't manage to take a picture with them. And so....we walk and walk and walk.... Bloody hell....4km! no wonder my toes got blisters and was bleeding!!!
My painful & fatigue legs manage to bring me to the tree top ultimately. So glad they didn't break and run away! It was AWESOME! Enjoyed the view...totally! BUT the thought of walking 4km back just ruin my mood!! i was so fucking hot and tired!!!!

What a way to start my first day of work the next day! And guess what!? The next day, my legs really hurt like mad and my blister on my toes were so painful and i still have to wear those DARN heels!! I just feel like shit!!!


No comments: