11 February 2006

:: May Allah bless your soul ::

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I will miss you, ibrahim. In fact, i'm already missing you badly.
I am sorry i wasn't able to be there when you left.
I am sorry i wasn't able to share with you my very first flight experience in time.
I am sorry i am late.

I hope you'd lead a better path now. I'm sure the angels will guide you.
Rest in peace, Ibrahim. May Allah bless your soul.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My good friend has left us... while i was away in Japan for 2 days.
I am sad. Very sad.
I last visited him one week ago. Wanted to visit him again before my first flight but i just didn't have the time to do so. So i decided to visit him when i come back and at the same time share with him my first experience. But i was too late.
I regret. i really do.

I remembered before i left, i told him to help me visit Ibrahim. I dunno why i said that but i said.

Cherish the time with your love ones, people.
Don't take time for granted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hes gone to a better place. :)