10 May 2006

:: Highlights ::


I know i haven't been blogging. Seems like the lazy bug has got the better hold of me. Anyway, in short, here are the highlights of the past weeks.....ZzZzzZzZzz..

Paris:
Went Paris again and revisited those places I've been before. I was the tour guide this time round...bringing my fellow new colleagues around those touristy places and do those touristy thingys. Oh yes, been to Louis Vutton Store...got tempted, swayed, lured, seduced.... by the entire range of bags there but lucky me, didn't spent a single cent there. Instead, i earned 200bucks. Hahaha...SSssh..... Anyway, the service in France SUCKS. BIG TIME!!!!! Oh yes, there was this arrogant fuck at the train station and i asked for help. He simply looked at me with this small fucking eyes and fucking constipated face and said "I don't SPEAK ENGLISH." And turned his fucking small head away. Blardi idiot. I bet his dick head is as small as his last finger.

Here the photos by the way(Using my NEW camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):


Motocross trip in Mersing:
I followed my majesty to one of the races in Mersing since im in Singapore during the weekend. It's a nice place....the track is just beside the beach. its damn hot and i got a sun burnt even when im under the shade most of the time. As for the race.....what else can i say??? I have noticed that every time i followed him, he will not be at the podium. what the hell!? And when i don't follow him, he wins. Am i his jinx or what!? I refuse to believe!!!


Auckland:
Auckland was ok until i fell sick! High fever, nauseous and body aches!! Doc diagnosed as influenze and I was unable to work from Auckland to Singapore. So, I was positioned as passenger and rest on board for the entire 10-hr flight. Met an Ang Moh and chatted for a few minutes when my IFS came over and told him that i need to rest. Later, He wrote a note, trying to ask me out when we reached Singapore. He must be crazy. I'm blardi SICK lor. I didn't reply to him the second time round. Anyway, we found out that he's such a tryer coz he went to ask another fellow crew. hahahahaa!

Oh ya, I couldn't celebrate my majesty's birthday as I came back from Auckland on that fateful day. Besides, i was still pretty sick and weak. Hmm...i think i need to do a post celebration soon!

That's all folks. Laters~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. Seems like you travel a lot. Dang.