20 May 2006

:: Hong Kong ::

I called my fren and said "Eh...you know last night i went hong kong and ate their dim sum and famous dessert......." And she said.."Oei...the way u say that makes me feel Hong Kong is just a stone throw away!" Hahaa..Then it struck me. Kinda true.... It now seems like it takes no effort for me to go around the world trying their local food. So casually, so effortlessly. Does it make it worse now that I wanna say "I'm excited to go bombay to try their local indian food tmr!?!!?!? The curry!!!"

So anyway, it was my first time in Hong Kong. And it such a blardi short stay! Just can't get enough of it! Reached hotel at 10pm and need to get up at 6am. So tell me, where the fuck can i go!? My hong kong fren, Kevin, came over with his fren and drove me, Yvonne and Kenny out to eat the dim sum and dessert. Oh ya, Yvonne and Kenny came together (for vacation) with Cheryl who was on a business trip...What a coincidence, isn't it?

Cheryl need to stay in hotel to do work so the rest of us went out. I insisted on eating authentic dim sum followed by dessert. Hahahaa.... So god damn full! Then we went to Mongkok to walk walk. If i didn't see the time, i'd have thought it was 9 plus! Coz there were still many people walking around, shops were still open, many cars and buses on the road....and especially with the neon lights, i seriously thought it was still early. But wait, i came out at 10plus! Its now 12plus, Going to 1 plus already! Oh man, these people dun have to sleep or what!?

Came back at 3am and slept for only 3 hours before heading back home. It was a very short but fruitful trip coz i haven't seen Kevin for almost 2 years! It was great seeing him again! Then it kinda made me miss those times we all spent in Sweden... sigh~

No pictures this time. Forgot to bring camera! Damn it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm...neighbour, if u r reading this.... Cheer up ok!? You are capable of doing that i believe!
Things will be fine and dun think too much. You just need to hold on to your beliefs and values. Be happy, my fren, my neighbour! Always here! :p

No comments: