03 November 2006

:: photos photos ::

A few weeks ago, i went to New York. Somehow...I like that place. Didn't take many pictures with my little useless camera coz most of them were taken professionally by my favourite team boy. And...NO...I have not gotten the pics yet!































****************************************************

Athens












































****************************************************
Beijing

I just went to Beijing 2 days ago. Like what L said, I think that's gonna be my best Beijing trip ever! We had a feast during lunch and its CHEAP!!! Peking duck, crispy chicken, vegetables and a lovely banana dessert which is dipped in HOT boiling caramel! The thought of the food makes me hungry, drool and choke on my own saliva. Haha!


Here's how to eat the famous Peking Duck, proudly brought to you by L.





1. Spread some sauce onto the Popiah skin &
put about 2 pieces of duck meat & cucumber on it.










2. Roll the skin together with filling in it.


















3. Wrap it tightly.















4. Lastly, EAT IT!!!














THE DESSERT!!! ITS SUPERB!!









Forbidden City































Mao Zu Xi Wan Sui! kekeke!

5 comments:

Mr. Liew said...

I like New York too! :) Definitely a very fun city to be in, lots to do. Oh! Show you the pics next time I meet you up in Singapore cos I went to NY before the advent of the digital camera... well, before I had a digital camera that is! Hahah! So the pics are all on paper *gasp!*

:: Velviie :: said...

ah...when are u coming to singapore then!?!?!?! I keep going back to sydney!! AARRGGGHH!!!!

Mr. Liew said...

Next year! Definitely next year... just dun know when yet. Haha! Why you keep ending up in sydney? Fly to perth dammit! :P

Anonymous said...

hiya...im just a passerby.... so envious of u jet-scooting ard the world...im only 1.56m...just wondering what r the requirements of being an air stewardess...and do u have collegues who are below e minimum requirement of 1.58m?

:: Velviie :: said...

Hi there...

I have come across a few stewardesses who weren't very tall but i'm not sure of their actual height coz i never ask them.
You can probably give me a shot? No harm trying...:p

Good Luck!!

Cheers.