03 November 2006

:: Apple apple ::

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Have I told you lately....that I love MacBook??


YES! I just bought myself a MacBook despite I have been Windows-trained all these while. Wanna have a change...A Mac PC is something which I have been rationally rejecting during my school life. It just makes more dollar and cents to have a windows because everyone else is using windows & so...more convenient too.

So now that I'm out of this whole school scene...I decided to listen to my calling.
Haha..Oh well...the truth is...I couldn't resist its design. It take some time getting used to but hey, I'm
loving it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe, i must tell you that u are gettin' prettier lest you are not aware!

SZ aka sereen ;)

:: Velviie :: said...

Wooaaahhh...*blushes*
Thanks ah!!!!

How's life, Mrs oon?

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, i also must tell u that u are getting prettier and prettier and more and more friends till i miss seeing u, till i drank so much wine at home, and all are done!!!
So wheres the new stock!! hahaha

Neighbour

:: Velviie :: said...

Hahaha..
OKIE i get the bloody hint! Next time ok..when i go to a place where the wine is better.

but hey! U never invite me for drink!
Some kind of neighbour!