08 January 2007

:: reminiscence ::

I had steamboat today!!! It feels great even though it wasn't the best deal around...I had the craving since last week, so at least this kinda satisfy me a little.

We went to Mind's cafe for some rounds of games earlier. It was once again hilarious. It's funny to see two 30-something still acting like a child and how these two old man crap ther way through, trying their every means and ways to let us die in every game. They are cunning and scheming!!!

At the dinner table, we talked about the sweet old memories of our days in Sweden. The silly games we played, the number of mahjong sessions, the stupid blanket bashings, the places we travelled, the funny jokes we created, the top ten list of things broken by ah bong. Yes, you read me correctly. I even kept a note on the number of things broken/spoilt/smashed/shattered by my dear Ah Bong. I gave her a name - 破坏天王! Its an atrocious list for a 6 months' stay!

It was really nice to reminisce the good old days with the rest of them again. Really made me miss those days! Those days when we were pretty much carefree, troubles free, and when time is not an issue at all. We had all the time in the world. How nice if we can relive those memories again. I mean, we can now, if we want to, isn't it? Since now G has an apartment by himself, we can always go up to his house, just like last time, and cooked, play games or watch DVDs. But i guessed, it is different when we are back in Singapore. Like what the rest said, they have other commitments. Be it family, boyfriend, work. However, I feel that we can always arrange it like once a month thingy. Yes, my wish is coming true. We are meeting again this coming saturday!! Gathering at G's house! Looking forward to it.

I can't help but to upload a video by G. We were at Kiruna, the very north of Sweden where the authentic Ice Hotel is. We were there for Dog sleighing, snow mobile and experiencing the wilderness in winter. A few of them and G were walking across the frozen lake to the little hut when some thing happened...



««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Met my lovely batch mates later after my dinner and had a very good chatting session.
Well, they are still the same... except... for..for...for...for...Jacobabeedoo. He kept saying he is fat and well...I played with his loose fats hanging on his arms. HHAHAHHAHHAAA.... SssHHhhiiiioooook!!!!!!!!!!

And...I can't help but to upload this video too. Oooopps!!

1 comment:

Mr. Liew said...

Can't watch the videos babe, youtube says that these videos are private.