17 July 2007

:: Happy Me ::

click to comment

I think I'm happy. :)
I think I'm lucky.

Its amazing how one thing led to another within such a short time. No, I'm not complaining.
Why should I?

I didn't expect this and it came as a bonus. me think.

I thought I would never feel the same way again after E left about 6 years ago.
The feeling which I have been secretly hoping for in every relationship after E.
I thought I would never be so lucky to find someone who will make me feel that way.
But I was wrong.

No, it's not a replacement. No, it's not.
Through E and the failed relationships along the way, I know what kind of man I like and what kind of man I would want to spend my lifetime with.

Then he happen to come into my life unexpectedly.
And I'm happy. I'm glad he fits in almost perfectly.

I know there's gonna be some obstacles ahead of us and it may gonna be rough.
I can't say for sure I'm very confident but i'm trying my best to be positive and keep this going as much as I can.

He has been so sweet and such a darling that I can't help falling.
Oh wait, I think I might just have fallen. :)

8 comments:

::jenn:: said...

so mushy i can't stand it!!!

Anonymous said...

I am happy to see you happy... Wishing you all the joy and all the love in the world!
:)

Anonymous said...

What an ugly couple. Ugly haircut on the girl. Balding head on the guy. Please better not have children together. They might die of embarrassment.

Anonymous said...

Of sticks and stones...

Hmmm children? Personally i think we should flood the world with our progeny and be really proud and happy about it.

And tsk one shouldnt say things like that behind the anonymity of a pixel.

But if it was in jest, heh...refer to the above goal of progeny. And trust me we will reproduce...kinda like hamsters shortly (if i had a say in it).

I like her hair. And as to the balding? huh? *thinks* maybe i should shave it all off kinda like a monk....or rather a cueball. mmmm i like pool....*frowns* hmmm random thought.

But i wax lyrical...we're happy...our friends are happy...the lemmings are happy...so how about we all just be happy and glad for everyone?

Doesnt it give you a nice warm fuzzy feeling? *impish grin* or it could be weve just gotten back from sabah and we're sun burnt.

...but sun burnt and....say it with me now....

HAPPY.

Cheers im here all day all night!
If you enjoyed my randomness and flippancy...

Be HAPPY and SMILE!
(disclaimer: if ur a miserable sod and a being completely incapable of being happy...i hear helium or booze helps.)

Cheers,
The Happy Bf

Anonymous said...

You stole her away from me. I will get you.


The Ex

Anonymous said...

Quote "he stole her away from you?"
And who the hell are you??

Get a life bro, dont be lame!
Leave them alone and you will be just fine....

The A that came after the E and before the other A
:)
(you know who I am hor Val)

:: Velviie :: said...

okay, i'm lost.
(0_o)'

Anonymous said...

woah!! my dear, you're hot!! got ex-ex-bf sending you well wishes. then got ex-bf suan-ing you. then got current bf defending you. plus the ex-ex-bf supporting you again!! then what shall i do? hmm.. *chews my popcorn*