08 April 2006

:: 6th April 2006 ::

06 April 2006
This is MY DAY!!!!My hatch day!


I came back from Pakistan on the day itself. Caught one hour of sleep and then head straight out to meet him. He was late (and again....) and i was sooooooo pissed coz i was extremely hungry!! I gave him THE face and started to help myself to the vehicle. I opened the box, wanting to put my stuff in there and realised it was full. I closed it immediately and wanted to get angrier. But in a split second, it occured to me that what was inside the box were actually my prezzies!!!!!!!

I didn't know whether to continue being angry or jump up with joy. I guessed it was shown in my face. He smiled and said "you are happy right but still wanna act angry....." I burst into laughter and hugged him. Like an impatient child, i scavenged the box for my prezzies.
Hmm....a bouquet of flowers and a "Lee Hwa Jewellery" box. I thought it was earrings or necklace...but it was a ring! It was really a surprise to me! I didn't think he would actually buy a ring coz he dun buy rings for gal anyhow?!?! A Birthday ring...as what he said. Well...he did mentioned that he felt it was time and appropriate now as he felt committed and very sure of our relationship already....and yup, we are moving towards the same goal. *felt a tinge of sweetness* heehee. :p

But shortly, i started to tease him saying, the flowers weren't big enough...and why weren't they pink.... The diamond isn't big enough....Why he gave these to me in the most unromantic manner... Hahahahaha....Actually, it's all bullshit. Haha~ I like the flowers, i like the ring though it is not 1-caret. I like the way he puts in effort to surprise me when i know he is a perfect nut in this area. It is actually the thoughts behind all these and those words he said that touches me. :)


We had a simple dinner at a russian resturant with my dear friends in Arab street. The meaty dishes smelled nice and i resisted the temptation to eat them! I maintained my vegetarian diet in a RUSSIAN restarant, when most of the dishes are meat!?!?!? But as long as my friends love it, i'm happy!

Thank you, people! Thanks for the present as well!!It was such a thoughtful and perfect present! What is better than some spa sessions after long and tiring flights!! I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy the sessions!! And yes, i love the flash animation together with the blessing that you all painstakingly created...(thanks ah Kenny...!know u and ah bong were busy with all the projects in school)
Click it! =>> (http://www.funkyblue.com/val_birthday_site/)

Thank you, Jenn..for the innovative voucher that you created. But you didn't state the validity period leh..so i shall assume its one year till my next birthday!? wahhahaha~
When can i redeem the dinner and the mystery gift!? As for the personal favours....i will buzz you when i think of it!

And yes, thank you, Louis and Kelly for the prezzie though i haven't seen them yet coz its with JENN!!! Eh..Jenn..you dun suka suka use them as your "mystery gift" ok....kekeke~ So nice of u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugz hugz*

Of coz, not forgetting my very own sister!!! I just received it! Though our family dun practise birthday celebration, my lovely sister always remembers my birthday and buys me present every year, without fail! This year is a Tang's Voucher!! Yay!!! Thank you!!! :p I love u!


I love u people!! Namely ~ SuperMin, Cutie Cheryl, Blurry Ah Bong & Kenny, Mokie, Nerdy Neng, Georgie old man, Auntie Yongwee (bleah!), Hunkie Joefrey, Lovely Jasmine, Sweetie Winnie, Tallie Linli, French Jenn, Louishutter, Kel Kel and sista deon! And those who smsed...Sista Joey, Yanling, Meiyan (my dearest friend for like'em....15 years!!), Pete, Ah wai (all the way form taipei!), Queky, Dora, Afshaan.....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it! :)

:: Velviie :: said...

eh Kenny...give me the file of the flash animation in the format that this blog can read leh..hehee..thanks ah!

::jenn:: said...

I LOVE YOU!!

MUACK MUACK MUACK MUACK MUACK MUACK MUACK!