27 August 2006

:: outings ::

Sunday trail at Nusajaya
Some time back, he finally brought me to trail, where he used to wander.
At last, i got to wear the suit he bought for me....like...erm........early this year?
It was fun as a pillion rider. But i think it would even be great if I'm the rider myself. Unfortunately, I dunno how to handle a bike. HEH.

Should i learn how to ride? Even though i don't intend to ride on road?
Or should i learn the tricks from him and ride off-road?



Malay Heritage Centre
Just a few days ago, we dropped by Malay Heritage Centre to have a look.
I always love museums. Love to know the history, love to know what shapes a country's culture, love to know how the people used to live. I'm always amazed by the interesting facts that I discovered in there.

The Malay Heritage Centre is still pretty new. The collections aren't as big as those in Asian Civilisation Museum...but its...good enough..its entrance fee is only $3!! The centre is used to be the palace of the Sultan of Singapore. They had restored it in a pretty good condition. Hmm... Learned a fair bit of what the different group of malays did in the past. Interesting!

*******************************************

Next target? ------------> The old Ford Factory which have converted to another museum.

No comments: