29 September 2006

:: what's going on? ::

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ever ever found yourself in a situation when u dun understand yourself? Like suddenly u wake up and ask yourself just what the fuck have you been doing? And you dunno what the fuck you are feeling? Nothing major happened...nothing nasty happened.... but "nothing" seems to have wake you up a little. Is this accumulative? or is it a one-off? And is there anything i can do? Or should i even do anything? What if... its temporary? What if...all wasn't what it is now?


I SO FUCKING HATE WHATEVER I'M FEELING NOW. So fucking hate.

Someone sent this:
If you don't act on love, your love is going to eventually die out, or "drown".
Means that maybe there is comfort in sorrow. Maybe sadness is a way of life. You learn to live with it so it's uncomfortable when it's not there. Over time, 'through a pin-hole leak' you're love for something is going to die. While you contemplate if you're f'd up or not, you let enough sorrow in to kill your love and happiness.

************************

Came back from Frankfurt and New York. Damage was a shameless $2500 over. Bought a wallet and a bag....Kinda "reward" myself for the probation is over. :p

Not much photos coz i didn't use my camera. It was an enjoyable trip with my new team. I love team flights. I love my team.
************************


Met up with the guys for dinner. Then suddenly they have to head home. ABRUPTLY.
I dun wanna go home coz i feel bothered. Want to hang around more so i called my neighbour.
Luckily, he's free. Went to meet another friend whom i haven't see for freaking 5 years!!!! I didn't even realised that!! Time really flies, dun they!! Hmm... He still look and feel the same. For sure he still SOUND the same! I remembered I told him i love his voice 5 yearas ago...So deep and sexy...i can go mad just by listening to his voice. hahhahaa~

Anyway, it's good to see an old friend again. Glad he's enjoying all his travel adventures.
************************


ok...i can't fucking sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love is like air and water, effortless and natural yet cant live without, anything need efforts may eventually a burden to you.