16 September 2006

:: Zurich, Swiss ::

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hi everyone...I think its high time for me to update my blog already. Had been....ermm... busy lazy actually. heh heh.

Yes yes, so i have been to Zurich and back. I called it the Land of Chocolates and Alps. It is a nice little town...not much things to do... And probably that's why i spent almost 80bucks on CHOCOLATES!!! And the best thing is... i don't really eat chocolates. So who do i buy it for? Anyone! Anyone whom i'm meeting for after i came back from Zurich. Oh..of course for my family and my most beloved fatty cousin.

I wanted to take the Alps tour but i didn't bring any winter clothing (coz its summer now!). Next time then! So we took the Heidi land tour. Hmm... The embarassing thing is...when we reached the original Heidi place...I wasn't aware that Heidi is actually a very famous children's story!! All along i thought Heidi land is just a small cottage town..little did i know that that is where Heidi (i don't even know the existence of Heidi!!) came from. Some kinda of childhood i had. heh.

Anyway, enjoy the pics:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The pics that made my trip:

No comments: