02 May 2007

:: mushroom ::

I wanted to get a trim initially. However, i saw a model in a magazine with a haircut which i think it looked quite cute. And so i toyed with the idea of getting the same hairstyle. My long-time hair stylist said it would be nice and hence, as usual, i entrusted my precious hair to him.

It turned out to be very refreshing which i guessed many would need some time getting used to. To be honest, I had wanted to cut this hair style since i was in my teens. I just didn't have the guts to do that then. I wonder where did I find the courage to do it now. :) I called it the "mushroom head". :p

Today, I have mixed feeling about the mushroom. While I quite liked it yesterday, today seemed different and I began to find the mushroom looked kinda weird. Oh no...




No comments: