18 June 2007

:: i dunno what title ::

I feel like writing..but i dunno what to write.... So i'm just randomly throwing some irrelevant, nonsensical words out of my head now.

Dum dee dum dee dum dee dum...la la la la la la la..

oh ya, should I leave my current job? Its still a big question in my head...
I want to move on but I'm afraid. I dun feel quite confident about myself, neither do I think I'm smart. Plus the fact that I dun have any experience. Now... i wonder which company, in the area I'm interested, will consider my application. Hahaha. And of course, the next biggest concern is pay cut. I wonder if I'll be able to manage the pay cut.

Aaarrrggggghhhh.... HOW!!??!?!?!?!?!???!??!?!?!?

I'm kinda stuck.

oh..that reminds me of a song... Stuck In A Moment by U2.
Nice.

BUT still stuck. AAARRRRGGH!

No comments: