17 September 2007

:: missing a part of me ::

So I'm back in Singapoe alone now... after sending krumbs back to London.
It is only the first day and it feels weird. Feeling empty perhaps? Oh well, i guess it will be better as the days pass.

It was a good trip to london. At first, I thought the IFS would be a nasty one coz he was kinda listed as one of the top ten. I was almost contemplating not to do the london flight becasue of that. However, I decided to stay on coz I really wanna see krumbs back to London. Well, it turned out exactly the opposite! He was actually nice.. (well though he's a bit sticky on certain things but hey, i could say he's okay!) The flights up and back weren't easy though... lotsa orders and demanding people...but its worth it.

Was extremely tired after I touched down in london, had a bbq dinner with his family at his place and then I dozed off. Hmm..actually I can't exactly remember what else happened on that day coz I was walking like a zombie...
Oh oh but i do remember that his mum prepared my pyjamas, bath robe, towel and a teddy bear by his bed. So nice!!
Well, she even stock up krumbs' little fridge in his room.

Sent his mum to work the next day and along the way, we went into the Build-A-Bear store. The three of us were busy selecting the clothing for the bear which he insisted in getting. (It's bloody exp for a teddy bear!?!?) While the attendant was stuffing the bear with cotton, his mum suggested to put 2 hearts inside the bear..oh ya, and gotta make a wish first..blah blah. Hahahaha...i feel so silly. And then u know... the bear has got a name, a birth cert and even a passport which can be stamped at the immigration. And yea so Krumbsiie is born. Oh...we can't decide its gender..so tentatively its unisex. HAHAHHAHA

Drove down to central london together with Ivan for the famous Duck rice. hmm... the duck is nice but I wouldn't go back again for it simply coz its expensive when I can get it in Singapore tons cheaper and easier.

There were road diversions here and there and it took us about 2 hours to get back home (normally it would take abt an hour?). Relying on the GPS TomTom doesn't help, honey!

The next day, he sent me back to the hotel and we're just waiting for the time to say goodbye.
It was a lil difficult trying to fight back my tears, but what made it easy was that my makeup was already on. And yea, i tried to hang myself upside down by the bed so that the tears won't flow down. hahaha.

Whatever need to be said have been said. What reassurance we need have been said. I was just... sitting there, looking at him quietly, hoping time will fly pass quickly before I could see him again. And then I went on to imagine how would it be like without him in Singapore. The thought of not having him by my side, made me even sadder and I quickly abandoned that thought. I don't even wanna think about it.

************

Well, now.. at least I have lotsa free time now. Heh Heh..

Sorry my dear friends, pardon me for not spending enough time with u guys lately as we were just trying to maximise the time we had in Singapore and I asked for your understanding.

No comments: