08 September 2007

:: WOW ::

I blamed krumbs for my recent addiction to WOW (War of Warcraft).
But it was a nice addiction. HEH. Time flies quickly while you are at it. HA~
I even dreamt of it one night. Dreamt of my character killing creatures and levelling. haha! Nice~
****************************

Krumbs gonna head back to london next week. Hmm... having mix feeling about it.
I think I'm sure gonna feel the void while he's gone but this also means we're a step nearer to our aim. Now, that's some kind of consolation. HEH.
I'm pretty sure we're going to do just fine... as long as I've an europe flight each month? I'll try to change to london if possible or he'll come down to the europe stations where I'm at.

Sigh. From almost seeing each other everyday to possibly meeting up only once a month, it does seems like a huge deal.
But yea, we'll pull through it. We're definitely not a big fan of long-distance relationship.

I'll be on the same flight with him as he heads back next week. Feeling a bit excited about going back to his place...well, you know, different status now. heehee.
Oh, kinda feeling scared about what his mum gonna speak "seriously" to us about. Not that his mum is fierce or what. On the contrary, his mum is really open-minded and extremely friendly. I haven't really met her yet but we've been on the phone a few times...She's a supercool mum! Oh ya, and she has been seriously proposing to krumbs about buying a flat once he gets his arse back to SG next year.

Some funny conversations between them goes like this:

his mum: hey son, ask Val to quit her job and come over london with you.
krumbs: yes mum, we have been discussing about this issue...she need to work out the finance and stuff...
his mum: ask her not to worry. She's got a roof over her head, food on the table, car to drive, money to spend.....
krumbs: hmm... car?
his mum: ya...drive your car lor!
krumbs: money?
his mum: aiyah... u go and work lor!
---
his mum: So is Val coming over? Ask her to come stay for 2 years lah!
krumbs: what? no mum...
his mum: ok ok...1 year?
krumbs: no mum! 6 months!
his mum: ok ok..
---
his mum: hey, u guys very free right? Go HDB and look for flats lah.
krumbs: huh? mum!?!?! erm... where's the money?
his mum: I'll pay for the deposit lor!
----
his mum: hey son, if you are serious about each other, I think we should talk about buying a flat seriously. Why dun you and val disucss about it seriously?
krumbs: Okay mum...
his mum: dun worry about the money. I'll pay. We'll talk about this seriously when u two come back next week.
---
***********************************

While I'm still not sure if I should go ahead with the plan of going over london for 6 months, but I'm definitely gonna resign.
I guess its about time to leave the company or else you'll be stuck in it.
Yes, i may not feel confident about looking for a ground job but at the same time, I feel i should get out of that comfort zone.
There are thousands and one questions one asks me why would I want to resign when the job seems good... but I have thousands and one replies to that. Its just a matter of personal preference i guess. I dun think its a bad job.. perhaps its just not my cup of tea. After all, I knew I wouldn't stay for long.

Well, future seems to be a lil uncertain for now. Just gonna take each step at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*wedding bells* Hmm.. Since you've got a little sister and soOOoo many pretty buddies, can I be your backup maid of honour? I'm all equiped with a white satin cocktail dress and a cream coloured evening gown lined with organza! But pls inform me early, as yours truly needs to go on a strict diet in order to fit into those pretty garments.

:: Velviie :: said...

hey... wedding bells ain't coming so early so u have plenty of time to prepare.. BUT please hor! Don't over do it and then people mistake you for the bride! hahaha!