29 September 2007

:: Bored Stiff ::

I'm bored in Abu Dhabi and I would be here till next thursday. *yawnz* Its a good time to catch up with my sleep though.
And perhaps practise my SEP quizes which I would be tested soon. But still...there're still lotsa time left!! Thank god there is WOW. heh heh.

Recently, it seems that there are a few of my friends leaving Singapore.
Well, Krumbs went back to London...and yea, I miss him!
Daniel, be good in Frankfurt yea... Have fun in your new job and take care! I'll visit you if I can!
Peter went back to taipei for work...
Kenji heading back to Japan... Yvonne, hang in there!

hmm... I'm looking forward to staying in London next year. But...would there be anything there for me to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do consider shopping as a full time job.

Anonymous said...

Hallo, i am a good boy here in Frankfurt :p And i read your blog! My office here bans most internet access including my beloved FRIENDSTER! I have not access my yahoo mails for a month past already. The technology here is bad! So i will be reading your blog regulary cos i believe thats my latest hobby now :c
-Däniel