19 December 2005

:: lazy Biatch ::

I am such a lazy BIATCH.
((BIATCH is defined as bitch by batch 853))

My hair spray has finished but i'm too lazy to move my ass downstairs to get one. It has become my daily necessity now and how i hate that bloody shit of bottle!!!

Btw, days has been filled with activities and tiredness become part of my daily body routine. Once the clock strikes 10, my body starts to collapse...my eyelids become heavy and my body turns soft.... and then i'll find my way to the bloody bed even with those extra-pounds eyes closed.

Talking abt activities... these batch gals are so bloody fun-loving and always full of laughter when with them. Bitching has become a part of the bonding session...and everyone just have a good laugh and then get over with it. They are such a party animals that sometimes i wonder where do those energy come from.


In short, I'm loving it!

1 comment:

louis said...

Biatch is understated for you actually.... haha

Merry christmas you~!