29 December 2005

:: Nose blocked or Blocked nose? //// Sweet nothings ::

Whatever! nose blocked or blocked nose!! I'm having this stupid shit for the longest time EVER!!! More than a week!?!?!?! And i even have difficulty in breathing!! Especially in air-con room....always have to inhale deeply..and it doesn't help when the air-con in the BLOODY classroom is fucking freezing cold! Why on earth would they want the temperature so low even when the sky is dark and pouring like cats and dogs outside?!?!!? They think they have big fat money so can splurge on this useless-making-people-can't-breathe AIR-CONDITIONER!?!?!?!?!?

Besides, this pain-in-the-ass blocked nose or nose blocked is making me losing my appetite!!! Coz ONCE AGAIN, i can't even breathe when im eating as i need my MOUTH TO FUCKING BREATHE!!

AARRRGHH!!!!
And i sound so nasal whenever i speak that i hated myself. There is this irritating inner voice to ask me to SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP whenever i talk. i can't even stand THAT NASAL sound produced by my vocal organs of a vertebrate.

ok. Enough said. *shut up*
========================================================
By the way, i've received some little gifts from my friends...made me kinda feel bad that i didn't get them anything coz i didn't have the time to.... *bad bad val*

Anyway, here's what they give me.


This is what LOUIS gave us. Don't see this small small and you think nothing of it. Its damn bloody useful ok! He's so sweeeeeet and buy for all of us as we all need to use this for our Staff Pass. Now, i'll bring it wherever i work next time, around the world. Isn't it sweeeeeet?

JENNIFER gave us this cute little bottle filled with chocolates! And it was my favourite milk chocolate! It tasted especially sweet coz it's from her! Amidst the revision for the test, she made an effort to get all of us this little gift of love. This, not just left my tastebuds sweet, but also my heart!

This set is what our darling colleagues from india gave us. SABAA, UTTARA, RAJASI & AFSHAAN. So lovely, isn't it? Didn't expect it at all! They are really a bunch of fun-loving, crazy and lovely gals. And this will gift keep me smelling sweeeeet all the time!

Now, ladies and gentlemen... this is one of the sweetest gift i've received! Its from none other than my forever-beautiful-gorgeous sista CHERYL! Although it looks like a simple photo frame, its not just any ordinary photo frame with oridinary photos... Its a collage of those significant events that she and i have spent our 7 years of friendship together. From entering the uni to going to Sweden for our student exchange program to our travels around europe to the expedition trip to Cambodia and finally our convocation! Our sistahood, just like good wines, become deeper and richer as the time goes by. And i hope this precious and special bond between us will continue to grow....

I love u guys for those sweet little things.

*Hugs & Kisses*

No comments: